497. Preemptive lists that help me remember the important things.
498. Some kind of crazy inner calm.
499. Alone time this morning to cry it out.
500. Owning the long run. Fully.
501. Looking for the reset button – to that weekend in Louisiana last summer when all was right with the world…
502. …and then getting a surprise invitation to go back to Louisiana next weekend.
503. Dear, dear women of God and their sweet, encouraging emails filled with Truth.
504. Getting to be near family.
505. But being okay with going home, too.
506. Cooking for a crew of folks. And kind of kicking butt at it.
507. Sleepy eyes saying, “Close the laptop…go to bed.”
And so, I obey.